Friday, December 4, 2009

Ankle Swelling More Condition_symptoms I Sprained My Ankle Long Ago But It's Been Acting Up, Swelling Up As Of Late. What Should I Do?

I sprained my ankle long ago but it's been acting up, swelling up as of late. What should I do? - ankle swelling more condition_symptoms

I have a sprained ankle for about 6-7 years. It hurts now and then every 6 months, the supposedly normal. In recent years, the ankle is swollen, again. It was exacerbated by prolonged use. Do you have any suggestions to relieve swelling?

1 comments:

Sarah D said...

Go to a licensed massage therapist who specializes in such injuries. Usually a sports massage therapist specializing in this field. Check to chiropractors and health clubs.

In massage school, said one of my professors all the time working with ankle injuries, and how much of a difference, even years after the injury. The scar tissue develops and causes problems, massage can break the scar tissue and help tissue to be healthy again. That's not funny, but it works.

Post a Comment