Friday, December 11, 2009

High Definition Monitor Nice Will Updating My RAM Make My Computer Better?

Will updating my RAM make my computer better? - high definition monitor nice

Heres my team for now ...

Manufacturer: HP Pavilion (m9400z Elite)

Processor: AMD Athlon (tm) 8550 Triple-Core (3 CPUs), ~ 2.2GHz, rated at 5.61 GHz

Memory: 2046MB RAM

Hard Drive: 305 GB

Video Card: BFG NVIDIA GeForce 9600GT OverClocked 512MB GDDR3

Monitor: HP w1707 Wide LCD Monitor

Sound Card: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)

Headphones or speakers: Stereo speakers HP / integrated 7.1-channel / Razer Carcharias

Keyboard: HP Black

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder for the / Nova Blue

Mousepad: Razer eXactMat / control devices

Operating system: bit Windows Vista ™ Home Premium 64---

Motherboard: Asus M2N78-LA

I believe that the improvement of the 2 GB of RAM to 4 GB. Is this a good improvement?

0 comments:

Post a Comment