Saturday, December 5, 2009

Chlamydia Bed Wetting Chlamydia ! Please Help Im 16?

Chlamydia ! please help im 16? - chlamydia bed wetting

in the 16 + I had chlamydia about a month ago and went to the hospital in question is a shot (in the ass and 4 antibiotics i), with surveillance and blood testing of all sexually transmitted diseases and the response was negative. I still have vaginal discharge, and sometimes I feel it, my body is always a rash from scratching itches a lot. Itching more at night and no errors whatsoever to me, because I checked out and biting bugs like mosquitoes are rash (oh, and the outbreak began in the course of my STI) ideas? pleaseee help. in 16

2 comments:

ScorpioR... said...

Going to the doctor about the itching.

It could be something new and completely independent of sexually transmitted diseases. It was about his age when he began to develop eczema.

It could also be an STD that you have a false negative, since they have been treated with antibiotics at the time of the test ..

It could be that superinfection developed due to antibiotics. Or maybe an allergic reaction to an antibiotic.

then ... back to the doctor.

AMANDA said...

probably a yeast infection all antibiotics, anti-allergy medications you were given to treat sexually transmitted diseases ... Back to the same doctor or hospital that should be dealt with in the first place ... I really think you just need a new I & vagacil med and some think it is the luck ... Shop and the next time ...

Post a Comment