Sunday, December 6, 2009

Stats Lactose Intolerance Canada Chinese Lactose Intolerant Ratio That High?

Chinese lactose intolerant ratio that high? - stats lactose intolerance canada

I am Chinese, and all my Chinese friends have no problem with dairy products. My father and I drink milk like water. I had cheese pizza, ice cream All I want, if the Chinese in China and the United States known. I wonder where you statistics that say are more than 90% of Chinese are lactose intolerant. confuses me.

2 comments:

茶 ŘǺŴ ΡσώΣŖ 茶 said...

Well, it's more than one billion Chinese, it's only because you and your friends do not have this genetic marker does not mean that someone who is not super common, and I doubt that has real powers to make the people how be careless with such statements announcements. Check your resources.

茶 ŘǺŴ ΡσώΣŖ 茶 said...

Well, it's more than one billion Chinese, it's only because you and your friends do not have this genetic marker does not mean that someone who is not super common, and I doubt that has real powers to make the people how be careless with such statements announcements. Check your resources.

Post a Comment