Monday, February 15, 2010

Best Duck Decoys On The Market Any Tips On Hunting Pigeons?? Decoys, Tactics, Etc...?

Any Tips On Hunting Pigeons?? Decoys, Tactics, Etc...? - best duck decoys on the market

I begin to hunt pigeons in the courtyard of the feedlots and cornfields into force. At the moment I have a robot duck with the movement behind him and end up with gray-white duck decoy bait for another. I am interested in more information on bait, or as others. Tips are useful. Pictures would be great! I want to know what size would have shot better, 20 or 12 Gauge. Let me know, and I thank you very much for the help!

2 comments:

BREWMEIS... said...

Pigeons .... hmmm. What elevator? "I always see there.
Also, the use of small white trash or grocery bags as bait on the ground. Sometimes occur.

Otherwise, come only with a bit rate "high functioning" Warmia-gun rounds and at'er.

"As for the weapon and ammunition, mortars, shot, I recommend the 12th General Assembly, 7 or 6 in 2 3 / 4" shells.

RDG78 said...

All I can think of to ensure is that you actually shoot the pigeons, not on a protected species.

Post a Comment