Saturday, February 6, 2010

How To Get Rid Of Lazy Eye Does Anyone Know How To Get Rid Of A Lazy Eye?

Does anyone know how to get rid of a lazy eye? - how to get rid of lazy eye

I have a lazy eye and I want to get rid of quickly. I do not want to take over the operation, and I'm only 14th So no need, but I did not meet my good eye, because I am dizzy and then when I look at my lazy eye, if I do the lid of my right eye I see things darker then my lazy eyes, with my good eye. To goods coming from, but I am concerned.

2 comments:

Dr. Bill said...

Improve treatment for lazy eye, vision in the age of 14 years, it is too late. Besides doing the age of nine, the eye can not respond to stimuli in order to improve the view. In fact, the treatment will work best before the age of five years.

Anonymous said...

Slap in the face of all the 100 hours for a month.

Post a Comment