Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Metal Taste In Mouth Mirena Mirena Or Pregnancy Issue? Need Your Help Please..?

Mirena or pregnancy issue? need your help please..? - metal taste in mouth mirena

I had Mirena for almost 2 years. All seemed well until 2 months ago. I started to feel stomach pain constantly, like morning sickness. Vomiting, sometimes but not often. This takes approximately 2 months, but began to waver .. It is not so constant. I just had what I think my period was last week. However, it was different. It is not pink, red. and it was so difficult. It only took 2 days, which is much shorter than usual. Now for the last 3 days or so I had a funny feeling in my stomach. feels almost like metal scraping your home. it does not hurt, but it feels really strange. I noticed that when that happens I feel like paper clips in his mouth. unpleasant metallic taste. ai OLS sometimes strange fluttery feeling in the abdomen. I took a pregnancy test and in both cases was slightly positive, so I was not sure whether it accuarate. I have a few days later and was neg but I'm still in my head, which was slightly positive. That may be. I called my doctor this week, but I wondered if anyone this happened during the Mirena or if you have any evidence that might be all that. I wonder whether Mirena is likely to move or something. I have no idea.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This does not seem to Mirena symptoms, in addition to a small positive effect. You must have your IUD removed as soon as possible. From this point, one can not harm the pregnancy ary. Once an IUD and pregnant women are at increased risk of ectopic pregnancy. Make sure any acute abdominal pain and bleeding. Directly to the emergency room if they arise. Ectopic pregnancy can be fatal.

Post a Comment