Monday, January 25, 2010

Decks Birthday Cake Boyfriend's 20th Birthday? I've Bought Everything!?

Boyfriend's 20th Birthday? I've bought everything!? - decks birthday cake

I have worked with him for almost two years, he's my best friend, and we are very close, but the problem is that I have given everything you can imagine. Homemade gifts and sentimental (poems, paper mache heart, custom puzzles, frame by hand, which is decorated by us a few photos, paintings, birthday cake and approved by me) as well as material gifts (cover your car, your iPod, hat and scarf Purse Liner expensive).

To make matters worse, the entire electronics and clothes that you want for the moment ... Subs for your car, a pile of clothes, laptop, new camera, etc etc etc.

I'll make a nice card or a poem, as I always do, and probably a cake ... but I'm stuck on is that I want to buy something. My maximum budget is $ 200, but I prefer the brand around $ 100 or less hold, as we just celebrated Christmas ...

So, I thank every proposal that we are all very appreciated:) You!

8 comments:

loveeeey... said...

hmm a special dinner and can make great romantic as you might buy him a personalized portfolio with good weather, as their initials or something, reminded every time he takes out his wallet to buy something
hahaha
Maybe a video game? Movies?
really depends on the personality

chandra said...

No suggestions .... I just wanted to wait and make sure that just makes the same for you ... say so much attention, etc.

If you are not so good ..... I think it sounds a bit like me!

wallybom... said...

Certainly, something like "Laugh Factory" and a comedy club at home ... All children, regardless hear what, how about an actor or something ...

The concerts are always a good choice - my girlfriend gave me tickets for the Christmas concert and we went together ... Great gift.

βεℓℓα ツ said...

I think it would be nice to get there.

http://www.links2love.com/buy_romantic_l ...

~ And you have to buy. You can do it too.
.. I hope this helped =)

Sponge B said...

Buy the following:

http://www.bubblegoose.com/Poop/poop_06-23-2003.JPG

Tech Guy said...

have a very "romantic Nite" and buy sumate for u, u appreciate it if you catch my drift appreiciet sure it lol

Mr Nobody said...

Have something sexy - A 20-year-old man always be grateful. And they do not cost nothing. One surprise in the night or the morning of his birthday could be free, but very memorable!

prettysw... said...

Goldfish, hamsters, personalized coupons (a Free Hug, foot massage, etc) vouchers to their favorite restaurants. Sitting in the spa for a relaxing massage. Dinner by candlelight. Dinner with some of his closest friends. Suggestions or simply just ask:)

Post a Comment