Sunday, January 10, 2010

Wedding Planner File How Long Does A Wedding Planner Need To Plan A Wedding?

How long does a wedding planner need to plan a wedding? - wedding planner file

I build my own wedding planning to their companies and many other things have developed as the synchronization. Just a few questions - How long does a wedding planner need to plan a wedding? Is there a certain time, the wedding planner needs to plan the wedding? How often do the planners to meet with the customer and how fast? Just something about the timing and planning of the wedding would be great. What is the best way to do this? Furthermore, I am a planner more user-friendly budget, not the battery is not that the marketing advice would also be helpful. All we know is very much appreciated. Thank you!

2 comments:

<0> said...

I know only on the basis of the amount of time to plan my wedding. I was about 200-250 people, and after 3 months was perfect. This was also where I work full time, so it's probably a good indicator of how long, if you are planning on marriage at a time. However, when it comes to the wedding, you only then you probably have in half the time. I did everything myself from food to flowers for the decoration, everything.
I met with the client once a week at first, when you see a lot of things for them. Then, if all your questions, perhaps every 2 weeks.

suzi 71 said...

According to clients, weddings are planned in just three months. This link is an example of what not to do as a wedding planner. It is theplanninghouse.com.

http://www.myfoxla.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=1757176&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Post a Comment