Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pictures Of Daisy Girl Scouts Are Daisy Duke Shorts Still In Style?

Are Daisy Duke shorts still in style? - pictures of daisy girl scouts

This image, blue fishnet stockings, Daisy Duke shorts and a very dry white see through shirt button, push-up bra black underneath. Shorts buttocks fall military boot lace above the ankle. Oh, and the girl was wearing sunglasses and a fighter pilot antique necklace chain. Perhaps a sun hat as a color camoplage disk. I think to be a fashion designer. Who is my model wants?

2 comments:

Chris said...

I do not think that it concurred in style, but I wish they were, and imagination, I did too.

fosho!! oh puLease! =] said...

If you want to be a fashion designer, could not this a good place to advertise, try local!

Post a Comment