Thursday, January 28, 2010

Is It Ok To Bike With Achilles Tendonitis Chronic Achilles Tendonitis?

Chronic Achilles Tendonitis? - is it ok to bike with achilles tendonitis

Ok, I had Achilles tendinitis in October and was in a cast and crutches until December and then in a boat on foot. Then I had physical therapy, which seemed to be hurt. I went to my doc. and said tondonitis chronic Achilles.
First, what exactly?
Secondly, I have made of PE for the rest of the year, but this is my gym teacher trying to do something for me, and said he would try to get a bike for me .. .. But do not believe that this is a good idea. Because of the intensity in the middle of the day and my ankles and legs, and I do not want to hurt my self casue more pain and I never want to hurt even more. I bike in the night, I feel Wen comfertable.

So you are on the wheel in the MP-stay is a good idea?
What kind of activities the tendon hurt?

Please help!
Thanks

3 comments:

chitownz... said...

If you do not believe that cycling is a good idea, then a letter from Dr. THAT THEY DO NOT ride a bicycle and you do not get to it.
You see, when administrative DO THAT YOU CAN FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR ....
MEANWHILE, 2nd Opinion of another ORTHOPEDIC DR

gone! said...

View Mercy Hospital orthopedic department for the latest information on the problems of the Achilles tendon, which has helped me a lot when my rupture of the Achilles tendon. Good luck. I hope you find the help you need

The CEO of Yahoo Answers! © said...

How is it treated?
Put ice packs on the Achilles tendon for 20 to 30 minutes away every 3 to 4 hours for 2 or 3 days or until the pain.
Lift the leg lying on a pillow.
Use anti-inflammatory medications prescribed by your doctor.
If your health care provider offers to bring to insert a heel lift shoes, at least until the healing of wounds and sometimes longer. The lift prevents stretching of the Achilles tendon.
While he recovers from his injury, sport or activity that will not worsen your condition. For example, you, you need to swim instead of running.
Stretching exercises with your health care and strengthen health Achilles tendon.
If over-pronation, your doctor may suggest, insoles, called orthotics, to foot hold. You can orthotics at a pharmacy or store to buy shoes, or it can be customized.
In some severe cases of Achilles tendinitis of the foot can be placed in a cast for several weeks.
A rupture of the tendon need surgery. Or you can put your foot in a cast for 6 to 10 weeks.

Post a Comment